Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Omatard

I played a little more Oaklahoma last night. Fun game. I for sure went off the deep end in old fashion or new fashion Waffles style.. finally hit the 1/2 game and doubled up to end the night off ahead.. Ha! Perhaps that is the secret to winning at poker.. always chase your loses until you win.. but alas that never works out in the end. Oh well.. it was fun anyways.

I played a real mix of good and bad poker.. I had several OESD/Flush draw combo's and missed them all.. the most fun was to someone who could not let go of TPTK.. I potted the flop, turn, and value bet the river with my draw. He of course called all three bets with naked AQ TPTK. No draws. Nothing. Good for him. I also had a guy put his whole stack in drawing to a flush and hit. So even though I won 160 playing 1/2.. I probably gave back around 60-80 of it. Oh well a win is a win..

Tonight I give that bitch the Mook another chance. She better put out or I am going to slap her in the face.

2 Comments:

Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Ummmmmmmm - I dunno. I got nothing. I know! Change the karate picture dammit!

11:55 AM

 
Blogger BWoP said...

And here I thought I was blogging into thin air . . .

1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home