Thursday, August 23, 2007

Idiots

What the fuck is it with people who drive these days. Cocksuckers all of them. I am heading out to work today and the wife calls. She hits a nail in the road and has a flat with the kids and the hot baby sitter. So she wants me to come down and switch cars with her. SO ok.. I head out and with the help of Massachusetts roadside assistance we get the car back on the road. Thank you Doug!

So anyway.. I am in the breakdown lane waiting to merge back into traffic. The breakdown lanes are on both sides of the highway and I am on the fast lane side. So I signal I want to pull out and start speeding up and can a single fucking prick driving slow down and let me in? Fuck no. It would cramp their entire day to slow down and lose those five seconds of their life to being courteous and safe. Fuckers. I hope they all die. I finally get on the road and I have to slam on my breaks and the spare tire comes flying up from the back seat and wallops me. I fucking run so good. Bastards.

6 Comments:

Blogger konaforever said...

Enough about the car. More about the hot babysitter.

10:13 AM

 
Blogger Blinders said...

Merger's suck. You know you would not let one in if it cost you 5 seconds. Next week rant from the fast lanes perspective.

10:43 AM

 
Blogger bayne_s said...

It is good to see the angry side of Waffles again. Welcome back

11:04 AM

 
Blogger Littleacornman said...

I hope when they do let you in you give 'em a wave or flash your hazzard lights to say thanks.I hate ignorant bassa's that don't.

12:51 PM

 
Blogger Matt said...

Put your spare tire in the trunk like a normal person.

5:19 PM

 
Blogger Schaubs said...

I had the same thing happen to me today on the way to work. This bitch in a big truck would not let me take my turn in the merge and alternate like the rest of the traffic. So I honked and backed off, and then proceeded to flip her various forms of the bird until I had to turn off.

10:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home