Monday, July 09, 2007

Singer is a Big Pussy

I find myself disagreeing with Michael "The Guy who Taught the Pro's Everything they Know" Craig once again.. Big surprise huh? Guy gets a call. Guy puts his phone on hold. Big fucking deal. Singer made a bad play on a draw hand and wants a fucking do-over card? What the fuck is this th special Olympics? Retarded first grader baseball where we want the kids to "All feel good" about the game? Look your the fucktard who put all his chips in on a draw against an amature.. and you got called by said numbskull and you lost. Stop fucking crying. You dumb bitch. Go tell your mommy maybe she cares. Jesus.

How come there was no outrage last year when that big bitch what was her name? Tiffany Williams? Did she not jump off the table and almost call someone? Was I imagining that? That is a much bigger offense in my opinion and nobody made a peep. Just cause Singer is a pro we should all get on our knees like Michael and suck his cock? Fuck off dude. Your done. Grow up and deal with it.

How the fuck did I not get an NC-17 rating too? What the hell do I have to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home