Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Events for the Week

I have found an interesting balance in my obsessions lately.. I have been playing less poker and more WoW.. about 50/50 of each.. and I think it has improved my poker game incredibly. I think after the BPT I was a little burned out on the events so now I play the Hoyazo every other week or so.. play Mookie pretty regularly.. take my shots on the weekend and just see how it goes. I think it gives me more focus on the game and removes a lot of the boredom of grinding.. of course grinding leather Thunder Stalker hides is getting a little annoying..

I also read some of the comments about the Freeroll.. my only thoughts.. I would be mad if I gave someone as talented as me a second chance too. You motherfuckers are doomed. I mean I would be crying so hard that I had to beat Waffles it would not beat funny. I state my personal guarantee I do better this time.

As far as the whining about having the chip lead.. you had fucking first place with five people out in a deep stack event.. that is like a hot chick saying "hi" to you and you thinking you already have her panties down around her ankles and are pounding it in hard and fast.. ohhh yeah... what was I saying.. oh yeah.. first at that point means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.. so shut the fuck up.

Anyway.. I am glad to see I am pleasant as usual. See you at the Mook tomorrow night... and at the final table of the freeroll on Thursday. Peace.

4 Comments:

Blogger Julius_Goat said...

Better than out on the first hand? You sure you want to go out on a limb like that?

2:22 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I have big fucking balls man and I stick with that statement!!!

2:40 PM

 
Blogger RaisingCayne said...

Missed you at the Hoy this week... Hoyazo had to take me out (in 5th) without your help. See you at the Mookie tomorrow night. Good luck at the freeroll.

8:54 PM

 
Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

I hope you win the re-free roll, or bust first. Anything inbetween just would not be funny.

1:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home