Sunday, July 15, 2007

Advertising..

I removed some advertising this weekend.

Bonus Key never got back to me to renew. So their ad is gone.

The funniest removal is from Text Link Ad's. I will not link to them and give them the benefit of any linkage. After running ad's for them for a month they send me a letter saying I did not sit the ad correctly and they are not paying me. It is not much money so they can fuck off. It is not worth the aggravation. I could go into details but basically the only way I could get blogger to show the ad is through Javascript and it has been shown for the past month however that is not good enough for these tards.

I will say Launch Poker has been extremely good. They email me before the ad runs out and deposit the payments in a very timely manor. I hope that they are getting their monies worth because I respect the way they do business.

Full Tilt is another example of a great advertiser who sets up an easy billing process and is also a great place to play!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

are the ads worth it? i.e., what kind of coinage do you get from them?

p.s. w o w is so ghey.

6:57 AM

 
Blogger Blinders said...

When are you ready to start pimping FantasySportsLive.com?

Lots of potential for revenue, and space on your blog now for the ad now.

10:08 AM

 
Blogger Div said...

I had the same issue with TLA. You need to upgrade to the new version of Blogger to embed the ads properly, but that meant losing my nice three column blog template.

Fortunately there are some really good people out there who publish customised Blogger templates

Problem solved. :D

12:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home