Saturday, June 30, 2007

Wish me luck peeps..



7:04 - 197 of 382 at the first break. 3880 chips. Just below average by 700 chips. SO far feeling great. Playing well. The game has not started yet though. The blinds are too low for the poker to begin.. this is the weeding out of the donks.

7:54 - Out in like 200th place or something. I lost a hand with QQ vs AA in which I made a good laydown.. then I jammed 78h against someone who raised big and had queens.. lol.. oh welll.. I probably should have let that one go.. I thought he might fold something weak or it might be a race. Oh well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Irongirl01 said...

Good Cardma Waffles..

2:56 PM

 
Blogger Wwonka said...

Good luck Sir Tilt Master

3:39 PM

 
Blogger lj said...

good run waffles.

5:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home