Thursday, June 28, 2007

Riverdonkeys!

Hoy and I played a hand. He had 55. I had AK s000ted diamonds. I raised half my stack(pot). He jammed. I called. I made a flush draw on the turn. He won. He said he wanted to go to bed. I was fine with both our plays. He knew I was not folding. He is smarter than that. He either wanted to gamble or go to bed or whatever. I do not think he actually jams there normally but it is an ok move. I went out in 7th or something.. I dunno. I play that hand the same way every time. I am fine with his push and my call. I win the hand and I have the chip lead. He wins and he does. It was a nice poker hand. Poker is all about made hands vs draws and getting in at a 2% disadvantage is nothing to be ashamed of nor is re-raising all in with a 2% advantage. Good game Hoyazo.

8 Comments:

Blogger Buddy Dank said...

Would the real Waffles please stand up.

7:42 AM

 
Blogger Schaubs said...

LOL. That was the make or break hand for sure.

7:55 AM

 
Blogger Fuel55 said...

Presto is NOT a 2% advantage hand.

7:58 AM

 
Blogger DuggleBogey said...

Worst Rant Ever.

I don't even think there's a significant misspelling in there.

How disappointing.

8:57 AM

 
Blogger Ingoal said...

Wtf is going on here?

9:14 AM

 
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

I actually meant to click Fold but I guess accidentally raised allin.

10:42 AM

 
Blogger Astin said...

Who are you and what have you done with Waffles? Next thing you know the site will be pink and you'll want everyone to get along.

6:16 AM

 
Blogger Wwonka said...

who are you?
what did you do with the real Waffles?

8:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home