Friday, June 08, 2007

Off to Vegas

I am flying out in 8 hours. WOOT! I have started the trip with a little intestinal distress. I hope it does not turn out to be a full blown bug. I woke up this morning and my son had a fever. My stomach has been bugging me and I have been farting like crazy this week. As a matter of fact after I let one off this morning my son made me a super hero: Atomic Fart Man! It was nasty! Oh well.. I guess I will fit in well with the degenerate gamblers.

What the hell is with Paris Hilton? I mean did she blow the sheriff to get out early? Mental distress? Umm.. Yeah, your in jail you retard. I hear she is going back in because the Judge is not going to take any of that rich bitch bullshit. In.. Out.. In.. Out.. Must feel like a normal Saturday night for Paris. I hope this straightens that girl out. Not going to hold my breath though.

I am also hoping that my direct deposit goes in today. My friend was suppose to drop a check off for me.. but he got caught up.. so now I need that check to clear.. Actually the wife's check went in so that should be fine.. phwehh..

Already had my first dream of stacking someone.. Sweet...


Blogger Rav said...

gl donkey....tell them all i said whats up

9:25 AM

Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Can't wait to see you tonight!!

10:11 AM

Blogger Dremeber said...

Good luck,

if you are back feel free to add your blog to the new poker bloglisting.


4:29 AM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home