Wednesday, May 30, 2007

It's all about the Fro..

Watched some Deal or No Deal last night.. this black lady was the funniest person I have ever seen. Check her out. "It's all about the FRO!!".. I may have to buy one of those for Vegas.. she won 400K.. I think she probably makes 30K a year. Seems like a nice lady though. Good for her.

I also smoked Fluxer taking 2 of 3. He lucksacked out when he pushed his 97 vs my A6. Turn 9. River 9. No straight for me. Fucker. I had one nice suckout on him too.. I call his umpteenth all in with KJo and he turns over AT.. I spike a Jack and that brings me back into the game.. where I totally destroy him. I own Fluxer.

I have mostly played HU non-HE games. It has been fun. I am 4-0 so far in Stud and Razz. I P@WN these L00Z3RS! Haha. Mookie is on for tonight. I am signed up. So come and take my LAST TEN BUCKS! Think your man enough? Not if your some Metro-sexual giving women advice on what dresses to wear biatch! Bring it.

Ten more days to Vegas baby!

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

Dear Poker Donkey Overlord, please place waffles to my left tonight. I only raise when I don't have a hand, and he needs all the luck in the world to use me as an ATM to restore a little life in his bankroll.

And please, if I get my money in behind, only let the suckout come at Iggies expense, not waffles.

9:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home