Thursday, May 03, 2007

Babblefish Reduex

>> Welcome to Babblefish 1.0

>> I am Cyberdyne Systems model 101,..and I am fluent in over 6 billion forms of communication. Which language do you wish to convert?
> Lost

>> Loading Lost Language protocol 070-IDON-TGET-IT11.
>> Protocol loaded.

>> Please enter a word or series of words to convert from Lost to English.
>> LOST.....oh man. What an episode. What a great fucking episode. I had to watch it in 3 parts thanks to the screaming kid, but man did it captivate me.

>> Translation processing…
>> Translation complete
>> It is bad enough that I play fucking Warcraft and have no life but now I have to pretend I am smart by creating elaborate plot twists to a stupid television show and displaying them for all my dorky peers.


>> Please enter a word or series of words to convert from Lost to English.
>>OK Wednesday night's Lost episode was just as awesome as I thought. It took only a few minutes into the show to figure out that Locke's father was going to be the same guy who had effed up Sawyer's family.

>> Translation processing…
>> Translation complete
>> This was so like that days of my life episode that made me fall in love with Derek because of his heart felt love for his cloned twin's sisters aids baby.. not in a Ghey way though.

>> Please enter a word or series of words to convert from Lost to English.
>> LOST.....oh man. What an episode. What a great fucking episode. I had to watch it in 3 parts thanks to the screaming kid, but man did it captivate me.

>> Translation processing…
>> Translation complete
>> It is bad enough that I play fucking Warcraft and have no life but now I have to pretend I am smart by creating elaborate plot twists to a stupid television show and displaying them for all my dorky peers.

>> Please enter a word or series of words to convert from Lost to English.
>> I was reading Hoy's recent post and JJOK's recent post about Lost, and I started to write a very long comment to Hoy about what is really going on on the show. Then I figured, why fill up his comments, especially when I can put it here and wow you with how I figured out what is going on on the show Lost. Buckle up, people. This is one hell of a ride.

>> Translation processing…
>> Translation complete
>> Holy shit! My ghey assed Lost posse has written their brilliant observations on the soap opera, I must be a lemming like the television execs want me to be and write MY thoughts which are SO MUCH cooler than their thoughts even though they are exactly the same but I wrote them up so much better! I rock! I am gonna to fuck my wife now and tell her how good I am! OOOOOH YAAAAA! I am Superman!

> Exit Translation
>> Thank you for using the Babblefish 1.0 translation droid. We hope your experience translating Lost was a success.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Is there a Soco or Alcanthang to English protocol there?

3:09 PM

 
Blogger KajaPoker said...

I stopped watching Lost after about 1.5 seasons.My Tivo still records it but I end up watching stupid poker shows instead.

You want a good show to watch? Try 'The New Adventures of Old Christine'.

3:30 PM

 
Blogger bayne_s said...

Rather than watching Lost I'll let my wife have control the remote and let her watch "Shear Genius" on Bravo instead.

Fawk, I so freakin hate when I find my opinions shared by Waffles.

4:32 PM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Thanks for all of the help today baby! Your the best :)

4:47 PM

 
Blogger jjok said...

your translator is fucked up, it processed my line twice.

either that or you're eating that eternal retard sandwich again.....

probably the latter.

and you can't count.

and it's starcraft, not warcraft.

Translator needs work bro.....

dooshbag.

4:54 PM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

I particularly like the "and tell her im superman" part

Keep it up Waffles

5:37 PM

 
Blogger TraumaPoker said...

Your advice as always was the best evahhhhhhh!! I am just going to go on a bender in Vegas you better be out there because I want to meet you for sure...just don't try and leave me dead on the street with the hobo's.

5:32 AM

 
Blogger StB said...

Bwahahahahaha!

9:01 AM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

It's about time I get Babblefished!

10:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home