Thursday, March 29, 2007

I am the King

Had a pretty average night last night.. won about sixty playing HU. First I dropped ten donking out of the Mookie in third. I have AQ and raise it pre-flop. I get called by N000b and the flop is not too scary. Instead of betting out I check and the turn is a harmless 5.. so I push. Against 55. With Ace high. Um. Ok. That was quick.

So then I decide to play some HU action. I play a few NLHE games and win a 4-peep and a couple HU. I also lose one HU when I push a flush on the flop very first hand.. two pair calls.. and spikes his boat on the river. Oy!

I then decide to play some multi-card HU game. I.E. RAZZ! For I am the Razz King! I played this poor guy twice dominating him each time. I swear I saw him crying. He finally gave up and would not come back and play me again.

The final match of the night was HU Omaha-Eight limit. I think HU Omaha is one of my worse games possibly with the exception of Stud-hi. So me and this guy keep going back and forth for a LOOOONG time.. the blinds are getting huge and finally he starts typing into the chat something I keep hearing in these HU games..

Idiot> You are suck a f.cking lucksack!

My only response was BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I kept laughing at him as he swore at me and tried to insult me and told me how I should be out of this game 5x over. He said there was no way he was gonna lose. I finally was able to make a huge comeback and took him out when I made quad 2's vs his 44222 boat. The flop was 422 and the turn was DQB baby!!!! I let out my final BWAHAHAHAHAHAH and asked him how it felt to lose!

I have around ten more SNGs to play before my indentured servitude is over. I am up to $480 from the initial stake of $250. I also have 2-26$ Tokens as part of the stakes winning. If my backer is lucky I will go on a nice run and cash something decent with one of these. I am going to wait for the weekend to play either of them. I am going to try and get in some 90-peep action tonight and see if I can double up my winnings and be left with something to work with once my deal is up. Otherwise I will probably have 125 on FT and 90 on stars to play with. Better than nothing I suppose.

I have no plan for the FT money. I am going to play a bunch of satellites with the Stars money. Mostly the 3$-rebuy kind. Try and score a few $200 wins there and leverage that into a bankroll. I could take down the Hoy again too.. nahh, that's too easy..

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I finally was able to make a huge comeback and took him out when I made quad 2's vs his 44222 boat. The flop was 422 and the turn was DQB baby!!!! I let out my final BWAHAHAHAHAHAH and asked him how it felt to lose!

He could have a 44422 but not 44222 with that flop unless Full Tilt snuck a 5th deuce into your game.

I apologize for nit picking and go back to my ledgers now.

8:38 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I can see why you picked the line of work you are in.

9:59 AM

 
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Please come take down the Hoy again next Monday. You owe me a chance to work off some of my $11 bounty that I paid you for eliminating me on Monday. If you win that tournament twice in a row I will declare openly on my blog that you have the best game of any blogger I know. Deal?

11:24 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

OOoh incentive!

I shall do my best Hoy.. you know as well as I do however that nobody has ever take down two Hoy's in a row!!!!!

11:42 AM

 
Blogger NumbBono said...

I'm a N000b huh? OK. Whatever you say man. I didn't fare too much better after busting you last night though.

12:12 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I was just fucking with you n000b.. you played that hand perfectly!!! It was a reflection of me not being able to spell your name more than your skill level.

1:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home