Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bring it Bitches

I think I am going to start a HU section on the right like Veneno has. I have been playing a lot of HU games lately to make that 200-SNG requirement go by faster. Sometimes I can do no wrong and go 6-0 and sometimes I can do no right and go 0-6.. however I have been called a $&#*$&#$# luckbox on more than one occasion and so I must be doing something right.

My current score for 2007-

Fluxer - 5:3
MiamiDon - 3:2

I intend to have a "Bring it" day when any bloggers can take me on King of the Mountain style.. except if you knock me off, I stay on top, because, the world fucking revolves around me. If you do not know that yet then you are not worthy of playing me. Feel free to IM me and challenge me to a HU match anytime. Fluxer says I have been channeling Veneno in these things so you are warned.

I had a little free time and was able to fix Carmen's blog template for both IE and Firefox.

I also have to thank JL514 for killing workplace productivity. The QDB Top 100 Quotes are FUNNY AS HELL especially if you are a nerd.

Here are a few samples..

Inside Binary Joke.
-------------------
"There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."
That's only 2 types of people, kow.
STUPID

Hi Mom
------
hey baby, whats up?
umm....nothing?
So....want me to like come over today so we can fuck?
Wait....did you want to speak to my daughter?
Yes Mrs.Miller.. :-/

s'mores mmmmm
--------------
Rabidplaybunny87: Okay, so my neighbors officially hate me
GarbageStan23: why?
Rabidplaybunny87: Well, me, david and andrew were having a bonfire in the backyard, and we were making s'mores and all... and suddenly we here sirens, and see a firetruck turn into the street in front of us.
Rabidplaybunny87: So we all went running to see what was up, and our neigbor's house was on fire!
GarbageStan23: oh shit!
Rabidplaybunny87: Yeah, and when we got there, the wife was crying into her husbands arms, and we were just kinda standing there, and then she saw us, and then like for 10 seconds, gave us the dirtiest look ever
Rabidplaybunny87: Turns out, we were still holding our sticks with marshmallows on it, watching the fire....
Rabidplaybunny87: talk about bad timing...

Ok now that I have ruined YOUR productivity carry on.

6 Comments:

Blogger jjok said...

dude, those QDB quotes are about the funniest thing I've read in a while

8:35 AM

 
Blogger StB said...

#5775 +(12817)- [X]

* ab is away - gone, if anyone talks in the next 25 minutes as me it's bm
being an asshole -
ab: HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

Too fuckin funny!

10:24 AM

 
Blogger KajaPoker said...

I probably went through the entire list and wasted so much time. I haven't been on IRC for about a decade and can't even figure out how to get on now.

10:39 AM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Thanks for hooking me up with the blog thing. I'd be DEVASTATED if you didn't read my blog anymore baby.

2:50 PM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

buahaha I was checking my stats and I was like "wow my hits picked up! and waffles referred like 60% of them? man he is either anxiously awaiting todays addition or he linked me"

Thanks for the link up, glad you enjoyed it. I'll try to keep quality material coming!

5:16 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

haha, awhile back I called a guy friend of mine to bitch him out for something insignifigant and ended up yelling at his dad instead. oops... I hope ma forgave you!

11:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home