Sunday, January 28, 2007

WPBT Tonight

I am going to try donking out of this tonight. Who the hell made this banner btw? The "Super Secret" guess me if you can fucking password? I mean is it wbpt the symbol + then the secret part? Does the secret part have an o in it? Cause it damn well should. I tried 5 combinations before I figured out the correct password. This is probably because I am extremely literal.

My last few bets have gone as well as usual. I donked out of an MTT when I pushed my AQo and got called by 62o. Now this is not a bad match up for 62o. However my luck ran true as the flop come 62x. Not just a six, not just a two, but both fucking cards. I mean cmon!

I also lost a bet with Veneno when she proved she spent more time on her knees than anyone should. No not that way! Praying and genuflecting! She scored a 95% on that crazy ass bible quiz thing to win our prop bet. I still think she cheated. I have given her the benefit of the doubt and assumed she did not cheat though. Poor poor Veneno and her years of Sunday school. Those dresses are hot though!


Blogger Veneno said...

Taking a buck from you feels soooo gooooooooooooooood!

6:27 PM

Blogger columbo (at eifco dot org) said...

my banner, sry

7:19 PM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home