Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Interview with Consulting Company

I was talking to Veneno and telling her how much I hate consulting companies. I am interviewing with one tomorrow but I hate each one of them with a passion. My main issue is they usually charge over 150/hr for my services and give me 70. I have to fight and beg and scream for that as they look at me like I am crazy. However since I have a history of making that much they can not really say much. Now what exactly do they do to earn half the money or more? Search Monster.com? Know a person? Fucking very little.. as a matter of fact half these pea brains can not even figure out what a good fit is in a job. They find one word they like on your resume and suddenly you are "An Cognos Lead Architech" or some jackass thing like that when you basically used a language like C# or Visual Basic to incorporate a few Cognos reports someone else wrote into your application. I talked to one today and I swear I wanted to slap her silly with my cock and then bend her over and fuck her ass until she cried. Fucking stupid bitch. ARRRRGJHHHHH! Anyways.. the job hunt goes well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pseudo_Doctor said...

women....i always knew you were one...

5:06 AM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

hehehehehe - that was quite the graphic picture you just painted for me waffles.

8:30 AM

 
Blogger Bill said...

good luck on that :-)

11:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home