Sunday, January 28, 2007

And the bad luck continues..

Tonight I get cracked by KJ with my AJ.. he calls my flop bet and my turn bet on a runner-runner flush draw.. and as a 72% dog on the turn hits his miracle card. He then says "I thought you did not have anything".. I am a genius. I can get anyone to call me . So I outlast runner-runner donkey as he calls an all in push by Diddie. Now I have not played a hell of a lot with Diddie but when I have 66 and I raise and Diddie re-raises I have to give him credit for something that can beat 66.. Runner-runner of course looks down and say "oooh, matches, go fish!" and loses.

So two hours later I am still pissed off and getting NOTHING I can play. I finally look down and see KK.. and with 2 people left to act before me the short stack pushes in. It looks a lot like a steal or a frustration push and no way am I folding kings there anyways.. so we flip and he has Aces.. I guess I should be happy I was not bad beat? However that is pretty rough.

Last hand I go against Raveen.. I have 300 left after the fiasco with KK and when Rav pushes I assume any call I make with my 34o is likely to have at least two good outs.. as we were the BB and SB. So I call my last 300 and surprise surprise.. he shows K4o to totally dominate me and a four hits the river just to rub it in.. I also flopped a 4 flush that never completed.

So my shit house luck continues and I have no idea when it is going to end. I have not won a 70% fav in over two weeks.. and forget 95% favs. It is just bullshit. So fuck you poker gods, I hope you choke to death while your laughing.. At least I have the blog to spew it all out on.


Blogger DP said...

KJ... isn't that known as the Super Donkey? or is that KQ.

It's ok, champ. You'll probably win the next WPBT.

3:20 AM

Blogger Max said...

Tough luck last night from the little I saw. At least you got the table chat going, it was pretty dead until you showed up.

And just think, when varience rights your game you'll end up going on a three month heater.

5:22 AM

Blogger ScottMcM said...

You whinning little twat. Suck it up and be a man. Your can't win ever it is against the law in 49 states and in the bible as well... i think it is in the book of John somewhere.

It is getting to the point now that when ever I WIN a hand I say " At least I didnt get Waffled!"

p.s. I made quad quad in my O hi game last night with a pot and a repot

8:14 AM

Blogger Miami Don said...

Ace High Rules!

Your blog is too good with all your rants and raves what would we do if your 70%+ hands held up and you became a winning player?

We need your blog man.

11:00 AM

Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

At least you got to sit next to me :)

12:02 PM

Blogger VinNay said...

Ok, I suppose I deserved that. I admit, I played terribly last night, I just didn't have my heart in it after a very long day of skiing, but didn't want to miss the first WPBT event. Yes, I played like a retard, but one hand shouldn't get you so bent out of shape.

4:44 PM

Blogger Garthmeister J. said...

KJ is the Donkey. KJ s00ted is the Super Donkey.

That is all.

12:19 PM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home