Wednesday, December 06, 2006

SNG Goodness

Is a 137% ROI Sustainable? It seems to be.. lol. Ah well.. We can only do our best, right?


Blogger jjok said...

I'm basing this on past experiences, so bear with me.

That is unsustainable.

There you have it......fucktard

7:38 AM

Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Maybe for someone who Wes called "His Bitch" or something like that.. Oh wait, I quoted him wrong, Your everyones bitch, ya that was it.. lol..

I am going for it!!!

8:02 AM

Blogger JL514 said...

Waffles you know you're ridiculously funny right? I laugh out loud ever time I come here.

'I'd like to cover you in spaghetti, you're very egotistical'

10:10 AM

Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Which meaning of the word Egotistical did you mean?

1. A conceited, boastful person.
2. A selfish, self-centered person.

I prefer to think of myself as Megalomaniacal.

1. A mania for great or grandiose performance
2. A delusional mental disorder that is marked by feelings of personal omnipotence and grandeur

Actually I am very humble.. you would tremble if you knew how good I had to be to overcome my bad luck.

I am glad that I amuse you though.. because that is for sure one of the goals of the blog.

10:45 AM

Blogger Wes said...

Waffles, you are my bitch.

11:25 AM

Blogger Raveen said...

i think you do it waffles....go for the glory

11:50 AM

Blogger smokkee said...

delusional little man.

2:09 PM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home