Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Xmas

Merry Xmas to all you tards. I have been around. I went on a nice walk/bike ride with the boy the other day. It is funny just the other day he was riding his big wheel down the hill outside our house and I was worried he was going to crash.. now he is older, and the big wheel has become a mongoose with no training wheels.. and I am still afraid he is going to crash.. the more things change the more they stay the same..

So what have I been up too.. Well .. I had a nice roll going and donked it off yet again. I did manage to save off a few hundred for reload purposes so when I feel like it I shall reload.. until then I can do the Jesus Ferguson 1$ to a million challenge.. cause that is close to what I have left..

I have been having a great time donking the money away though.

I played a LHE MTT. It went as expected.

SirFWALGMan: what the hell is wrong with you people
SirFWALGMan: brain damaged
SirFWALGMan: one more hand and I can forget Ii swear though I have hardly ever playd with such retards in my entire life ever played with you retards

This was after I got called on a raise when I had AJ.. Ace flops. The guy who called two bets pre-flop figures he is good for a runner-runner straight which he catches.

SirFWALGMan: why did you fold? I wanted to end my misery!

This was after J9 calls my pre-flop bet raise I have A9 flop is KKQ and he goes for his gutshot straight draw and makes it.

SirFWALGMan: i swear just let your dogs play
SirFWALGMan: they will make better decisions
SirFWALGMan: if you dont have dogs
SirFWALGMan: go rent a mental kid
SirFWALGMan: such fucking retards
SirFWALGMan: how the hell can you beat them
Mr. Dreamy: i prey on stupidity
Mr. Dreamy: man god hates you

It is so true.. why does nobody ever believe me.. I ended up going out of that one when the SB raised me.. I had QQ.. we bet it down to the river and he had KK.. Finally someone has the better hand..

I had more of the same tonight. I run into a guy. I am in the BB or SB with some limpers so I go ahead with my Q2 s0000ted. The flop is Q2x and I push all in when the guy bets out. The turn is a 7, the river, a 7, and he has QT.. We end up splitting.

piperppoker: gg
SirFWALGMan: lol
SirFWALGMan: learn to count tard
piperppoker: lol
SirFWALGMan: i had you dominated
SirFWALGMan: say "thank you poker gods that my retarded self was given a second chance"
piperppoker: hey candy $%@
piperppoker: you are my target now
piperppoker: keep going in hands with %@%$ty kickers
SirFWALGMan: dude I had 2 pair
SirFWALGMan: so &$&#ing look at the board
piperppoker: q 2
piperppoker: lol
SirFWALGMan: before you make stupid comments

This retard was so bad. I mean calling a re-raise all in with TP ten kicker. I hate these people. I finally made this prediction.

piperppoker: keep playing those
SirFWALGMan: your a dumb $%$ donkey
SirFWALGMan: so stfu
SirFWALGMan: you think QT is gold
SirFWALGMan: so go eat some oats
piperppoker: ok
piperppoker: keep yapping
SSPadawon4: cool
SirFWALGMan: your not gonna make the money
SirFWALGMan: your not even going to come close

So then the flop comes 998. He gets raised all in and this happens. He says this before he calls.

piperppoker: uh oh, im screwed. oh well no money for me

Dealer: piperppoker shows [Ad 8d]
Dealer: SSPadawon4 shows [Jd Jc]
Dealer: piperppoker shows two pair, Eights and
Sixes
Dealer: SSPadawon4 shows two pair, Jacks and
Sixes
Dealer: SSPadawon4 wins the pot (4,614) with
two pair, Jacks and Sixes
piperppoker: gg

Of course I was a good sport.

SirFWALGMan: see I was right you tool
SirFWALGMan: what a moron
SirFWALGMan: he probably has never won anything in his whole life
piperppoker (Observer): i had to kinda go, i knew i was beat before i called candy @&@
SirFWALGMan: dude you lost 281$ playing SNGs (according to Shark Scope)
SirFWALGMan: maybe you should quit while your ahead

Ya you had to go alright. You sucking bastard.

Go Congrat Sucko on his nice win tonight! Merry Xmas you retard! He scored final table money in the 300K or something.. Ick who?

It was also fun playing some LHE with the good Dr. Pauly.. and his brother even railed for a bit. The 5/10 play on Full Tilt is HORRIBLE. I got knocked out when a guy with 69o called my K3o down and caught a 9 on the river. ick.

3 Comments:

Blogger Irongirl01 said...

Merry Xmas Waffles!!!

5:21 AM

 
Blogger Love_elf said...

Merry Christmas Waffs!!!

Happy New Year!!!

Talk to you soon!!

11:59 AM

 
Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

god I love to read those excerpts.

9:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home