Monday, December 04, 2006

I forgetted

I had some other cool post I was going to write up.. It might hit me again later.. See this is why I post quickly and often and never shut up during conversations.. If I do not then my brilliance may be lost forever to the Alzie like sponge my brain is becoming.. Oh well.. Until I remember I leave you with this..

hey, i need the number to your handymen. j will call you tomorrow. thanks!
- Rabia

Ick has handy men huh? What are they handy for my friend? I thought so... TOTALLY GHEY! Probably why I have yet to see his wife's picture.. can you say "Drag Queen?".. It is always the pretty ones..



Blogger Mike Maloney said...

"brilliance"? I'm not sure that's the first word that comes to mind when I read your blog...

5:43 AM

Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

When are you going to start a blog you donkey? Only Ick truly appreciates my brilliance.. lol.

7:29 AM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home