Thursday, November 09, 2006

Super Donkout Ends Nice Run

Tired as hell. 2AM. Finished a deep run into the FT25K. Ended up 33rd. Total profit: 103$. Play money of course. Last hand: AK vs Super Donk AJ. JJ flop. At least it was over quick. One funny thing. I got a pain in my stomache when I saw that AK. It is like I knew. Actually no complaints though. Bankroll almost doubled. Played well. Went out when was favored by 80%. Had a 1 out suckout when my 88 set hit DBQ vs a 99 set. Played a mean game. Next time I am going deeper.

3 Comments:

Blogger jjok said...

well done man.....

7:03 AM

 
Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

great run. i agree, you look primed to do damage in this thing.

8:28 AM

 
Blogger smokkee said...

you got your money in good and took a bad beat. that sux. but, it's better than getting all your chips in bad and hoping for a miracle. well played sir.

10:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home