Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sucko I Hate You

First rant. I was a wee pissed at this hand. Like I said it was not a huge suckout but I did not at the time think it was advisable to raise with 58d in EP or whatever crap he played.. but he does live up to his name.. I actually like Sucko and would love to learn Donkey Style Kung Foo for MTTs.


Blogger DP said...

Your first video with the poker table as the full video size was better... what did you do differently?

4:26 AM

Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

flux is right, but the audio is fine - and almost worth the price of admission.

i want you to go crazier next time.

7:14 AM

Blogger Bloody P said...

Great. I didn't realize the amount of ranting that would go on.

Now my 3 year boy is walking around the house saying, "God dammit, you fucker!" and "LUCKO!" over and over and over.

7:49 AM

Blogger lightning36 said...

Get the video problem fixed, combine it with the great commentary, and you have pure gold here, my man...

1:20 PM

Blogger PokahDave said...

Better...much better than the last one...

3:04 PM

Blogger smokkee said...

LUCKO was built to bust donkeys!


3:08 PM

Blogger lucko said...

This was awesome!

9:17 PM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home