Thursday, November 02, 2006

Strange Night

I had a weird night. Starting off the festivities I got totally destroyed by the river in Razz and Stud.. I found myself down 2.5 buyins REAL quick. It was so annoying. I then got into the Mookie. First Kitty makes a donkey move calling my raise with ATo. I only say this because I love you and do not want to see you get hurt. Stop playing like CC, ATo is no g00t. Of course it was in this situation and I quickly find myself in the hole for 1/3 my stack. C-Bets suck sometimes. I next find myself with AJ and get called and the flop comes Txx. I bet, raise, and push.. mostly because I figure I have two overs and by the time I c-bet (a little too much by accident) I was pretty much committed. My opponent turns over 99 for second pair. I fully admit I lost the Mookie due to bad play although I do not like any persons play in either of these hands myself included.

So then I start a night of chatting with JJ and playing 5.50 MTTs. I start out with the PL08 MTT. I am pretty pathetic at PL08 but not as bad as most of the people on Full Tilt.

[00:42] jj: ok, so I have 34,000 FT points
[00:42] jj: what should I buy
[00:42] SirFWALGMan: ummm
[00:42] SirFWALGMan: me a Jacket for Christmas
[00:42] jj: no way dumbass
[00:42] jj: hahahahhahahaha

I played a great game and ended up going out in 11th. I had 5K in chips. My opponent had 7Kish. He tries to steal my blind. I look down and see A23 s00ted. I re-raise all in and he calls. Of course his KT87 wins when it boats. No low. I go from have a slightly favorite hand pre-flop to losing. Total profit: 5.50 or so?

We then move on to the HORSE MTT. Another 5.50 affair.

[00:44] SirFWALGMan: i cant beleive how many chips I lost to that fucktard
[00:44] JJ: dude, not even a quarter of your stack
[00:44] JJ: take it like a man
[00:45] SirFWALGMan: lol
[00:45] SirFWALGMan: i need those chips more than that fucktard
[00:46] SirFWALGMan: 30 of 74
[00:46] SirFWALGMan: i need more cheeps
[00:46] SirFWALGMan: lol
[00:49] JJ: got 7K points at stars
[00:49] JJ: haven't played there in ages
[00:49] SirFWALGMan: 31 of 73 dude
[00:49] SirFWALGMan: i need chips this round
[00:49] SirFWALGMan: or i am doooooooomed
[00:50] JJ: go get em
[00:50] SirFWALGMan: i tried
[00:50] SirFWALGMan: lol
[00:50] SirFWALGMan: fucktard and his flush flop
[00:50] JJ: unfort that retard lost your chips already
[00:50] SirFWALGMan: no thats good
[00:50] SirFWALGMan: i hate him more than I want the chips back
[00:50] JJ: haha
[00:50] JJ: hahahahahah

It went very well too and I ended up in 16th place. I forget the exact hand that hurt me but I again got my money in as a favorite and lost. Oh well. Not everyone can be a Lucktard like Icky. Go congrat him on his 6th place finish in the FT 20K.

These nights are weird.. I lost money. People might say "Hey your able to play alot of different types of Poker" and "Hey you finished ITM twice".. I really need to win. Even second feels hollow to me at times. I expect myself to be the best and anything less is unacceptable.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why isn't this quote the name of your blog?

"I forget the exact hand that hurt me but I again got my money in as a favorite and lost."

Fucking classic Waffles.

8:42 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Ahh the Jealous little people.. I understand how you might not think I am always ahead since you probably are not but it is true.. Just face it I am better than you.

11:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home