Friday, November 03, 2006

FU Fridays at one of my Favorite Blogs

FU Republican Congress passing laws that allow you to abduct anyone you want INCLUDING ME off the street and torture them without Due Process or any rights afforded your pet let alone a human being.. and then you come into my freaking house and tell me I can not play Online Poker. You and your sef righteous conservitive boy fucking Republican Nazi's can kiss my ass.

Hey you were right, that was cool. - SirF Doing what he does best


Go check out Crystal's FU Fridays! She started a good thing I think. Go give her a rant or two.

** Fixed the link. She took down the post because of some complaints. I really do not respect that but it is her blog. You can read the explaination at her blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger DuggleBogey said...

404 :(

2:26 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Waffles, could you fix the link, I'd like to check it out.

5:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home