Friday, October 20, 2006

All in Baby.. All in..

If you have not signed up for the big game take my lead and do it! I am doing it full Waffles style putting my remaining $75 on Full Tilt into the pot. Send me home crying and I will not be playing poker for another month or so. Last night was pretty average.. Lost a buyin at 50/NL in a combination of bad play and running into 4 sets of sets. Something like that. I played a little LHE too for the heck of it.. after running my buyin up 3x I ran into the monster T6, 6 on the flop, my TPTK was no good even when I raised the flop because that ten on the turn burned me. I ran into a few sets here too. Including one hand where I was raising and re-raising all the way through and got rivved. I am not sure I played any hand here too badly.. just was not in the cards for me. I still find TPTK the hardest hand to play in LHE. Too strong to just check down to the river and too weak to stand up alot of the time. See you all Sunday Night!

I have also been thinking of expanding out my media empire and trying some live video blogging on You-Tube. Nothing original mind you.. just a night of cards with Waffles.. I think it might be an amusing pastime.. It also might surprise people to see how I REALLY play. Still in the "I am too lazy to do this" phase but we will see.

4 Comments:

Blogger TraumaPoker said...

You should post this a 4th time to get your point across.

10:41 AM

 
Blogger Poker Jones said...

Will you be wearing pants in this video?

7:52 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

"I have also been thinking of expanding out my media empire and trying some live video blogging on You-Tube."

Why do I get the feeling Tuff_Fish would have a rival for who can yell at their computer louder?

7:49 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

No pants and possible masterbation in the background.

11:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home