Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Taking down the 3$ MTT

Well I tried guys. I tried to bust out early but I made it to the final table and was finally able to put a run together and finish up in 3rd. On the good side it made me over 300x my investment. I defeated over 1500 slightly poker challenged people. I doubled my bankroll. I am overall pretty happy. I ended up going out when a LAG with 1 millions chips raised all in and I decided to gamble with 77. Unfortionatly this time for me he actually had a hand: 88. Ick. Three ways I am ok with going out that way. It would have been nice to have been in a race there but it is what it is. I think this guys range of hand was somewhere between 23o to AA. I saw him call an all in with K2h. IT WAS S000TED! So all in all I guess I would make that play again.

A quick should out to MiamiDon, CarmenSinCity, Ick, Kitty, JJ, and CC for sweating me for hours and hours. I could not have done it without you.

5 Comments:

Blogger jjok said...

$3 x 300times = ???

hehe

well done my friend.....tons of fun watching and talking to you at the end. Now how about winning one of these?

1:23 AM

 
Blogger katitude said...

congrats waffles! well played throughout!

6:31 AM

 
Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

It was a thing of beauty. Look back through the comments on your recent posts. I predicted your imminent coronation . I don't think you're done yet either. Try the FTP 9k deep stacks (I think its at 4pm every weekday, but i could be wrong). Yes the buy-in is $24 if you don't go the token route, but you would do damage in it.

Either way, Great Work.

7:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats ! Sorry I wasn't there to sweat you. It's good to see hitting some nice scores.

7:31 AM

 
Blogger StudioGlyphic said...

Nice one.

8:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home