Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Funny Little Bloggers

It is really funny how these pages give people interesting ideas. I will routinely sit down at a table and one guy will tell me how aggro I am and some other guy will go on about how I bluff alot. I am lose. I am tight. I am always on tilt. I am easy to tilt. I have no patience. I have alot of patience. I guess it is kind of cool since I get alot of action from people who misjudge me.

In case I have not started enough trouble this week.. Carmen, I ask you a favor. Please buy this dress. I will give you my personal email for the pictures.

3 Comments:

Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

It's a good thing D considers you as threatening as a neutered chihuahua.

2:00 PM

 
Blogger katitude said...

nice dress, but I think Carmen's gonna kill you for hinting she's a PLUS SIZE...goober.

You're a dead man.

2:20 PM

 
Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Damn - that's a plus size????? Doesn't really look like it. Nice dress waffles. You must have SO much FREE time on your hands to find stuff like this :) That's why I love you so much.

2:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home