Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thanks April!

Thanks again to everyone for letting me organize the event this time around - it's been fun. Can't wait to see everyone, but I suppose I can contain myself for a few more hours.
-- Texas


And thank you for giving us a chance to tell you how much you screwed up.. I can not wait.. that whole republican thing was only the start I think..

Ha! Just kidding! Great job so far! Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy schedule of darning your sox, feeling sorry for your poker losses, and folding your undies. mmmm.. I said undies.. *snap* anyways.. really, thanks!

On the serious side though planning any event takes a long time and for some it may take even longer.. so go give April a big hug and kiss (NO TONGUE UNLESS SHE REQUESTS IT!) and tell her how much you appreciate all of her hard work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home