Saturday, July 22, 2006

My. Little Girls a Dope Addict

Ok. Possibly not. However she did get a nice shot of morphine tonight to head her down the path to become a crack whore. Just got back from the hospital where she had to have her broken arm fixed. She cracked both bones in the front of her arm. I guess the procedure for fixing this is to push the bones back into place. Sounds painful. She was a brave trooper though. Sorry I could not see Ick finish up second in his MTT. I think he won like 1300. No way could he have brought it all the way home.. he is just not that good.

I spawned another child this week.. Welcome Frodo to the blogging scene. I now take credit for the lovely Veneno, the mentally challenged Slb, and the missing in action Gordogg. If I have anymore children I will need to be on welfare like Frodo's babies momma.


Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Commisserations about your baby girl, brotha. Hard to believe you are someone's dad, but you still have your priorities straight whic is good. Anything I can do, you have but to ask.

As usual (except when it comes to anything related to poker) you were right - couldnt take the damn thing down, despite a monster stack. But we chopped even for like $1700, so I'm calling that a tie.

7:19 AM

Blogger slb159 said...

Actually, Jordan takes the honors. But you were a close second.

10:21 AM

Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

fu, I put in the time, your soul belongs to me.

10:26 AM

Blogger DuggleBogey said...

Gordo's not MIA, I played in a 2 table SNG with him last night on Full Tilt.

11:27 AM

Anonymous mookie99 said...

Sorry to hear about your daughter, hope she recovers quickly and stays off the drugs.

2:10 PM

Blogger slb159 said...

Hey your Yahoo effed up? It b00ted me a while back and I can't get back on. Just wondering.

2:13 PM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home