Sunday, July 23, 2006

iPods Meh

I did alright in the iPod race on Full Tilt. I was the chip leader for a little while. I then ran my AK s000ted into GamblingBlues 6's and again my AJ into his 9's. I owe you bitch. heh. I actually never get to play with him so I probably will not get payback for a while.

One of the most ironic things about the tourney was that Slb fronted me a buck on Ful Tilt to play in the game and I ended up busting him with a set. Oops. I love Irony. It is good for your bones you know!

I want to thank MiamiDon for his poker challenge. He challenged me to make it to $100 by the end of the weekend and to play better more patient cash game. I always like to yank his chain but I respect his game cash game alot. Although I really think that QJs hand I had was brilliant pressure poker. Oh well. I did fail the challenge as I only made like a little over eighty but I am getting a better feel for the cash game I think. Although I really should be making more money with my good hands.

I guess I give my opponents too much credit for having a better hand. Like tonight. Mookie and I tangled in a hand. The board ends up JJJxx and I have KK. I called the hand down to the river and then called a bet that put me all in. Is this a hand you are willing to go broke with? Just say "oh well" if you get stacked by AA or Jx? I did not think he had AA or AJ. He did raise pre-flop but not alot. If I had more chips I am not sure I would have re-raised him.

I had a fun time playing with Slb tonight too. We always have something nice to say about each other:

Shawn L.: giving a midterm tomorrow morning
SirFWALGMan: lol
SirFWALGMan: gl man
Shawn L.: differential equations
slb159: partial, or ordinary
Shawn L.: ordinary
slb159: k, cool
SirFWALGMan: slb is smart
SirFWALGMan: except in poker

One of my favorite things tonight was when I took my frustration at a guy and looked at it to see what was causing it. The guy basically noticed that he could push me off hands and also that if I checked the flop and called his bet he could usually put a bigger turn bet in and get me to fold. So what I did was tone down my aggression with him. I let him do all the betting for me. I ended up kicking his ass with kings when he caught part of the board. I had another good hand too which escapes me. After a few kicks in the balls that way he backed wayy the hell off whenever I was in a hand. I give him credit for his bluffs but I am happy to have found a way to defeat him. I love revenge.

Surflexus pissed me off a little tonight. I had a few bucks on FT and he calls a bet pre-flop and goes for a weak ass flush draw for my entire stack just because he usually plays higher stakes and did not care. I am sure he did not mean anything by it. Actually though it is why I hide myself from search on Stars now. I do not want people playing with me just because I am a blogger and donking around because they do not care. I have been trying to play seriously and that kind of thing sucks.

Ick still will not send me a picture of his wife. He promised me. Like months ago. Apparently the little lady is self conscience. How bad can it be though Ick? Is she a brace face little piggy or something? I am curious. You must send the picture. Respect my Authoratah! Send the picture! Hell send me an old picture of when she was young and sexy. I would probably like that better anyways.

Speaking of sexy I replayed my voice mail messages from Carmen tonight. *sigh*.

8 Comments:

Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Your so cute waffles! Have I told you how much I love you lately??

12:49 AM

 
Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

LOL

Only you dude. Only you.

She is STILL young and sexy.

Just not into having you add her to you wank collection.

Can't blame her a bit.

6:42 AM

 
Blogger DuggleBogey said...

My imagination is good?

In your imagination, A6s becomes AJ. And calling someone's wife ugly won't get your ass kicked.

6:56 AM

 
Blogger KGBlovesOreos said...

damn you and your kings. i didn't think you'd play them the way you did.

KGB

10:57 AM

 
Blogger frodaddy10 said...

If there is to be any sharing of visual data for the spank bank, then it should be posted,in a password protected forum that let's say only sirf and myself can peruse, and will only be disseminated if appropriate for a larger viewing audience. I, being happily married, and wholly content with the goods available to me only offer my services as a humanitarian, gatekeeper if you will. And vow never to actually pinch willy with said picture in mind.

11:04 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

this games all about changing your game.

11:20 AM

 
Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

You are starting to write like Melinda.

12:52 PM

 
Blogger slb159 said...

You suck.
Lol.
Thanks for donking off my money on FT.
See you at the tables.

1:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home