Ok.. I am going to answer TripJax's TripSpam. Why? As a great man would say:I need a break from all the A7 tourist player haters out there. Experimenting and trying out new styles of play brings out all of the hate baby! I can take it though. Bring it on brighteyes bring it on.
I got sidetracked at a blog called Boobs, injures and Dr. Pepper. So that will have to come before the TripSpam. Funny shit. Trauma, you would like this:
My labia, pubic area...even my taint. Solid black. - Bullride post
Not many writers know how to use taint in a sentence. Good work! Crap. I should do some work today.
Ok. Now. Without further ado.
Lets light this candle.
1. What is the biggest mistake people make at a NL table?
Overplaying a pair. No Limit is all about making HUGE decisions correctly.
2. What is the biggest mistake people make at a Limit table?
Staying in a hand too long. Limit is all about making small decisions correctly over and over.
3. Why do you play poker?
I enjoy the whole community, the game is challenging, sort of like a video game
that you can spend forever trying to beat.
4. If you weren't playing poker, what would you be doing?
Playing something like World of Warcraft
5. What is your favorite poker book and why?
Phil Gordon's Little Green Book. He has a way of making difficult concepts easy and fun to understand.
6. Who is your favorite poker player and why?
Fluxer? He is teaching me how to play the cash game. It is causing me to think a lot about Poker which is always good. No hummers are involved Duggles.
7. Which poker player do you dislike the most and why?
Josh Areah. Did I even spell it right? I am not going to bother looking it up. I am starting to hate the winy, cry baby, I think I am better than you, type of Poker players..
8. Do your coworkers know about your blog?
Yes. At least they know I have one. Unlike Mr. Bracelet (Bracelets are gay you know) I have a live free or die kind of job and if my work told me to stop blogging I would say "Fucking make me". Probably get fired and have another job the next day.
9. What is the most you have won in a cash game or MTT (both live and online)?
I have only played live ONCE in my life and I won $60. In a cash game I took home
a $300 pot in a .50/1 game. It was sweet. I was trembling from the adrenaline because
I did not have the nuts, but I was pretty close. I thought I was ahead. I ended up winning. The biggest MTT scores I have had have been in the 1300-1500 range. I have done this multiple times in the 90 and 180SNGs and in a few MTTs.
10. What is the most you have lost in a cash game or in one day total (both live and online)?
3K. I busted my bankroll in a single day. I have never lost live.
11. Who was your first poker blog read?
Chris Halverson I believe. He has gone Pro since then and probably never reads me anymore. He was
a great help in getting me involved in the Blogger community though.
12. What satisfies you more, your aces holding up for a big pot or a bluff working for a big pot?
Bluff baby! Nothing is more satisfying than reading a person right and making them fold. Aces never hold up anyways.
13. Why do you blog?
I enjoy it. It gives me a chance to express not only my joys and frustrations about Poker but also about life in general. Of course being a shock jock I love the responses I get too.
14. Do you read blogs from an RSS reader like bloglines or do you visit each blog?
I use Bloglines. There are very few blogs I read regularly that are not in RSS feeds. However I do get through over 600 blogs a day. Of course they do not all update daily like me.
15. Would you rather play poker for a living than do what you currently do for a living?
I thought playing for a living would be fun when I first started but I am leaning towards not wanting to do it now. It is a tough life living and dieing by the cards.
16. Do you wear a tin foil hat on occasion?
All the time. I am wayyy to superstitious.
17. If you had to pin it down to one specific trait, what does a great poker player have (or do) that separates them from an average player?
I do not know. When I consider myself a great player I will let you know. I do think the better players that I know about are constantly examining their games and always looking for ways to improve.
18. Is Drizz the coolest person on the planet for naming his baby Vegas?
I actually that that was weird.. but I think Drizz is very cool!
19. What is your primary poker goal and are you close to accomplishing it?
I am not sure. Right now I am working on enjoying the game and trying to improve myself. No real solid goals.
20. What is your primary online site and why?
Pokerstars.. Because I have money there and am lazy. I also love the 180 and 90 person SNG tourneys and the wide variety of MTTs they run.
21. What site do you dislike and why?
Any site that has blackjack!