Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Still Sick.. Bah!

This is totally getting annoying. I can sit up for a few hours. I then get sweaty and sick feeling and have to sit down. I was able to sit into 8th place in a PLO tourney today on Stars. That was fun. Not a huge profit but I enjoyed it. I went out when I had about 5xBB and saw AKQ. Hey three big cards why not. I was unfortionatly up against AAxx and AAxx held up. Barely. I had dem outs baby. Thanks for sweating me while I was sweating Kat.

The cold is effecting my blogging too. I mean I totally forgot the best part about the DADI last night: Busting Weak Player. Ohh.. It tasted so good. I set the trap by raising my AA about 6x the blinds when I usually only raise about 3x. I knew a fierce preditor like Weak would sense my weakness and pounce. Luckily he had a nice hand of TT and pushed me all in. I chuckled all the way to the bank. BWAHAHAHA! It was a fun time. I always enjoy taking out players who I know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

I can just imagine you chuckling.

9:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home