Thursday, March 02, 2006

Is Online Poker Rigged?

Interesting blog I came across today. I am such a nerd. 460 blogs and climbing. I read every one of them too.. blah. Is Online Poker Safe is a site that solely refutes online cheating theories. Now in some ways I think this might just be a shill for Pokerstars. They get money from PS or other big Poker sites and drone on about how it is impossible for cheating to happen. In reality I do not *think* this is a shill for any of the big online sites, however, some of the reasoning on the blog is naive and not well thought out. It does however gives you some things to think about next time you say "RiverStars" or some other snide comment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wondering how Prima Network can hold a 6000 player free roll three times a day thats always over in 3 and a half hours?

2:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home