Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Interesting Stuff

I usually see a zillion posts a day from Boogster. He is a day-trading, poker playing, maniac. Actually I assume he does pretty well. I have tried to get him to write a post on what it takes to become a day trader. I am very interested not because I want to do it but because it seems facinating. Sort of like Mystery Shoppers. What happened to that chick anyways?
I hope he takes the bait and posts. I wanted to know: Software-Hardware Requirements, Bankroll Requirements, Educational Requirements, and general stuff. If he does do that posts he is getting the "Blog of the Month" for May. I have another blogger in line for April.

2 Comments:

Blogger Guin said...

If you are interested in hedge funds you should let me know because I am an analyst in one in Canada.

guin36 at gmail dot com.

1:52 PM

 
Blogger C.L. Russo said...

It seems like there's not much of a difference between trading and poker- the more informed you are, the better edge you have, the less influence luck has on your performance.

5:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home