Thursday, February 09, 2006

Thanks Wil!

Wil Wheaton actually said I wrote a g00t blog post. OMG! I have finally made the bigtime, heh. I love reading his blog. I will admit I am not a regular reader. I basically go to his site once a week and catch up. I love people who can catch you up in there stories, no matter if they are describing a walk in the park, or a life changing event. You just have to keep reading to see what is next. I wish I could write that well. Him liking my post is definitly an honor. Thanks Man! I look forward to playing you in the TOC too assuming that is still happening.

If you want to read his post at cardsquad.com go ahead and click here. It also has some real good poker content. Some of the Scariest Bloggers post articles there. It is absolutly worth a read.

See you all tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home