Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Thanks Weak!

My luck is still down. The only thing I seem able to win at is cash games. I went out second in the WWDN. Thanks to Weak for going out first! I misplayed my hand HORRIBLY. I basically turn a set of sevens, check, because I assume he is going to bet, then when he makes the straight on the river. I have a feeling I am totally beat. Instead of calling his 120 bet I raise him, and then when he pushes all in, I call. umm.. Ya. Way to go Sir. I was kind of thinking he had two pair but no, he rivered the straight.

I played some PLO8 tourney on FT. I flop a set of tens. Get someone all in on the flop, and his AAKx hits a runner-runner straight. Ummm. Sweet. At least I did not play that one wrong.

Oh well. There is always tomorrow.

8 Comments:

Blogger katitude said...

SirF....all I can say is stop playing like me!

8:01 PM

 
Blogger iamhoff said...

I'd say stop playing like me, but that would imply that I'm getting hands. 2nd pair? 2s, my brutha. With an ace kicker! I've got outs! Now we'll see what outs I've got with jury duty tomorrow. I must have missed seeing your name on the WWDN table list. I found Matt, Westbay, Boobs, Wil and several others. Once again, tho, I'm kept on the rail due to forces beyond my control. Sigh. Someday I'll get to drop a hammer at the WWDN. Maybe I should just take next Tuesday off. Oh wait, my trial is still supposed to be going on then! Tilt.

8:43 PM

 
Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

You didn't offer up a poem to the Poker Goddess today did you!

8:45 PM

 
Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Waffles, it did suck to see you go out so fast last night. I didn't fare much better, out in 52nd place when I had a good hand in the SB, it was folded around to me, and the BB just HAPPENED to have pocket Aces. Always a situation you want to be in. Anyways I'm looking forward to your birthday tournament on Sunday night, I will definitely play.

8:55 AM

 
Blogger Poker4peace said...

I had my worst finish with an 83rd after going all in getting my pocket aces whipped by quad 4's. When I read the tourny/hand recaps I always feel so smart. Just wish I had a little more hindsight in my insight. My word verification for this comment is meefcki

9:45 AM

 
Blogger Heavy Critters said...

I dropped The Hammer on WillWonka in middle position preflop to the tune of $400. He popped me back and I pushed, hoping to push him off with AQ or AJ. He flipped over QQ and I was crippled.

I mostly did it for the reaction of the table.

Hell of a good time, tho.

12:28 PM

 
Blogger Fred@Dreamtime said...

A good game SirF, sez "he" Hope to do it again real soon .

12:44 PM

 
Blogger Weak Player said...

You can consider it an early birthday present

11:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home