Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Stars Blah and some new for Drizz

Well not much success on Stars tonight. Played that tourney with Mookie. Nine people showed up. So it became an SNG. It was fun though. These guys like to kick each other in the balls as much as possible. I got a little too cute with a few hands and ended up losing. Oh well. I also tried the $3 Qualifier for the 750K. I got down to 40 left somehow but only 24 paid this time. Doh! I tried my best. I ended up short stacked (27K) and having to push with 99.Of course the guy after me. One of the three remaining.. had AA. Oops.

On to Titan and my news for Drizz. Guess what I saw tonight? A .50/1$ PLO8 game going. Yes. I played a hand. I doubled up. I stayed an orbit or two. I left. I also came in second in a 20/3 MTT. It hurt. I push the flop. K3 calls. I have AJ. He rivers a 3. Ouchie. However another $40 profit to add to my $20 at the O8 table. I then decided to take my $18 (as in $218 is an odd number) and put it down on Blackjack. I doubled up there too. So Titan was running well tonight.

Scott has alerted me to a HUGE fish I must play so I am heading back to Titan. Drizz. Go see the Titan PLO8 game. It HAS GOT TO BE the WEAKEST ONE ON THE INTERNET. Yet I suck at PL08 So I can not judge. Go forth and scout my friend.

5 Comments:

Blogger Klopzi said...

Hey Sir,

Thanks for the game last night. I tried to hold my own, but my inexperience definitely showed at the end. I didn't switch gears as well as I should have, I guess.

KQ...you dirty bugger! Good job on sniffing out my weakness there. And good job on not paying me off when I hit that gutshot on the river.

I'll get you next time...

5:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks again for playing last night. I think we may try to have those each Wed. night.

7:22 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I've been meaning to sign up for Titan thru a PSO dealy with Duggle.

If they have a regular PLO8 game I'll certainly jump in as sometimes I need to look beyond Stars, FT, and Party for games.

8:20 AM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Klopzi: You did fine. I think the idea in these it to ITM. You then go for the kill. I had my "A" game going in that SNG and ended up winning.

Mookie: It was fun man. Thanks.

Drizz: DO IT MAN! If someone puts half there stack in when a straight is on the board, 1 card is left to deal, and they have shit-nothing, then it has to be easy.

11:57 AM

 
Blogger Klopzi said...

Thanks for the ego boost, Sir. We'll see how I fare tonight.

12:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home