Saturday, February 25, 2006

Speed Blogging

Did I invent a new term? I might be the only speed blogger besides that Day Trader Poker guy. Can not find his link this second. IMS +4.05 made 100$ on 5 Blocks. I do not know what the hell he is talking about but it sounds really fucked up! Mixing Day Trading and Poker! Now that is the life!

Speed Bloggin - Firing off rapid posts of short content in succession until your readers bloglines choke and die.

This entry is something I have been meaning to say for a few day: WAY TO FUCKING GO WIL WHEATON!!! Now why would I say this? He lost right? Yes. However he did EXCEPTIONALLY
well in a TOUGH TOUGH field of professionals. So good for you man. I am virtually patting your back, or shaking your hand, whichever makes you less nervous. Keep it up.

1 Comments:

Blogger iamhoff said...

Yes, congrats to Wil, and congrats on the Stars 180! You really had to slog it out there for a while. Way 2 go!

Does it mean anything that the word verification almost says fishy (ffxshy)?

4:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home