Thursday, February 23, 2006

OMG! I Pooped my Pants!


Is that what is going through Wil's head? He looks so worried. Just kidding Wil! I am sure your wife has potty trained you by now. Let's all wish Mr. Wheaton good luck today! I hope our Mojo can send him some winning vibes. Also, if you have not read Dr. Pauly's posts on the WPT Invitational you are missing ALOT!!! If this is the kind of writing he does "just for work", then his other writing must be stellar! Ok, ok, I already knew it was stellar.. please, let me try some writing crutch like tricks and get away with them for once. Tough crowd.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Enjoyed the walk down memory lane.

You can't think of something else to searh besides Waffles?

8:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home