Sunday, February 12, 2006

I am a pervet

I had the weirdest dream last night. Perhaps it was fueled by my impending "Big Game". I am not sure what triggered it but it was wild. It starts out with me asking Isabelle Mercier to teach me how to play poker. Somehow we are in my Hotel room. Now I have no idea how we got there, it is a dream people, so go with it. She is wearing a sleak, black, sexy dress. She asks me “Do you want to learn about poker”. I reply “.. umm.. yes”. “Poker is about aggression she tells me”, as she slips off her black panties and pushes me back on a chair. Some how my penis is out of my pants. It’s a freaking dream I told you! She straddles me and tells me it is all about taking what you want from the players at the table. It is all about aggression baby!

After that awesome part of the dream she somehow tries to commit suicide off the balcony of our Hotel in Veags. What does that say about my feelings of self worth? I dunno. It works out well in the end though as I convince her not to and we make love again. Dreams are nice!

7 Comments:

Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Sharing the fantasy would be okay, but mentioning what came out of your pants was more than we needed to know. Do I need to put content ratings on my top blog list now?

11:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waffleupagus,

I was wondering why you were calling me "Izzy" during our session. You were wonderful and I can't wait until you come back to Newark.

Hope you get my Valentine gift!

Love,
Manuel
Head of Housekeeping
Super 8 Motel

8:31 AM

 
Blogger Garthmeister J. said...

Best. Poker. Dream. Ever.

9:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thinking you should rename blog to:

'Dreams of a Mad Man' (A.K.A Online Poker Dreams)

9:51 AM

 
Blogger Jordan said...

HAHAHAHA!!! That was hysterical. I'm just slightly disappointed that she didn't kill herself. You put Mercier on sex tilt!

10:53 AM

 
Blogger Matt Silverthorn said...

Lol, sex tilt. Priceless.

11:06 AM

 
Blogger iamhoff said...

Sex. Tilt. Heh. Actually, I don't see anything perverted about the phenomenal Ms. Mercier, except maybe that she showed up in your dreams, when I thought she was booked for mine!

11:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home