Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The good and the bad

Last night was a down night. Dropped a few bucks on Stars and on Titan. I hate losing. However it was just one night. I did make the money in a Stars 10$ MTT. Just after I made my two bucks I pushed with JJ small stacked and ran smack dab into AA.

I also busted out of a Titan $50 MTT. Now I KNOW I do not have the bankroll to be playing these BUT sixty people and $1200 for first is AEWSOME. I placed 5 out of the money when I was short stacked, had JT s0000ted, and one limper before me and the BB left to act. I pushed. I probably could have waited out the five remaining players. Anyway, some brain surgeon with KJo decided to call me and I was DOMINATED. I am going to play this game again but I am going to wait until I bring my bankroll up a little more, lets say $300 and I will take another shot at it. If anyone does not know this already, TITAN RULES! The MTTs are always <200 people and VERY SOFT. I would be VERY surprised if I was not telling you about another 200 to 2000 score on there very shortly.

My favorite Wil Wheaton tourney is starting up tonight. I just love this game. It is Haewsome, whatever the hell that mean. I wonder when Poker Stars will get around to doing the TOURNEMENT OF CHAMPIONS (loud thunderous music in background). I am actually not even sure I would be in the first one as it was originally mentioned as an SNG type thing with the first eight winners and eight time loser Wil (sorry, I couldn't help myself, I crack myself up). I am sure we will hear something soon.. Good luck and see you all there tonight.

Also on the good cause front, in case someone has not heard about this:

What: Suckout on Luekemia
When: Sun, Feb 26th @ 17:00
How Much: $10 + 16
Password: playforjill

I have had my fair share of experience with Cancer including my Nephew who survive his bout but may never recover from my sister being his mother and of course my father losing his fight with cancer this past year. So I will be breaking with my normal "safe" ways for one day and investing half my Full Tilt bankroll on a good cause. Hope to see some of you there..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home