Friday, January 20, 2006

Again I screw up

I screwed up badly. At least a good guy took my chips. Here is the setup. I have plenty of chips. I look down and see 234. I turn a 5 and the next card is an ace. So I get into a HUGE raising war before I notice it is not razz but stud instead. Umm.. no, not even Stud low. So I basically had to call with my 5 high straight which got creamed by a K high straight. Umm.. I really need to stop doing something because I am making the worse mistakes lately that have nothing to do with my game. I am not sure if it is because I have not been sleeping or what.. Anyway not the way I wanted to end April's HORSE tourney. Especially since I had a good shot at a final table appearance possibly. Oh well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm done playing HORSE for this very reason. I have done that kind of stuff every time.

As far as not sleeping, I think playing when you are in sleep debt is definitely "-EV".

7:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home