Monday, November 07, 2005

Curse of the Veneno Lifted

In this whole world there was one person who OWNED me, until tonight. Even though she still holds a slight lead Veneno is no more. I have defeated her in two HU matches in a row and I fear her no longer. I can not wait for my prize for beating her!

I will give her credit. She got nailed on one Psychological Thriller and one suckout. In match one, the hand earlier, I bluffed a win. The very next hand I flopped trips. She had the third card and called my all in. It was tricky because that last play was in her mind. I love getting in her mind..

The second game I had a draw and overs and decided to gamble it up. I caught my over card and that was it for her. So now she has to write me a Poem about my Great Skill in Poker. Sweeeeeeeet!

3 Comments:

Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

I am no more? Think again!

Congratulations. My contribution to your ego. At least now you have not lost to me the most..or wait you have..haha..but you are not alone. At least 3 and 4 sounds better than 1 and 4. Just remember, I am still one up on you.

12:58 AM

 
Blogger TripJax said...

Beat by Davee and Sir. Maybe I need to play V tonight while she's in the business of losing!

How TripJax Got His Groove Back.

Enjoyed playing the US vs. UK SNG the other night...

7:51 AM

 
Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Trip..

I accept..anytime...

7:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home