Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Veneno, Good Job

Veneno, 108th of 2500 in the Party Poker 40K! Go Baby! She will get them next time. I think that paid off about $50. Sir had a decent night too. Scored 9th place in the 1K turbo. Man is that a fun game. It is shoot-and-pray at the start and then the real poker starts. I could have probably folded into a better position, but with low chips, and a KJ I decided to risk it. I was up again AJ and never improved.

However, with the lull in my MTT finishes. This is the first one in three days, I had a nice night at limit making around $100 to bring the MTT fund back to 1050. Not bad. I will keep the experiment going. I know I am going to cash big soon.


Blogger Veneno said...

Thanks Sirf..That was fun!

Now win your MTT..I wanna see you make lots of money with this experiment of yours.

Best of luck!

12:08 AM

Blogger DuggleBogey said...

I hope you connect on a big score sometime soon....

But if the way you like to play makes you happy, more power to you, big score or not. I understand why you might not appreciate "the grind." When it starts feeling like work, why do it? It really is just a hobby after all for most of us, and you have to make it fun, because without that, it's not worth doing at all.

4:45 AM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home