Friday, October 07, 2005


You know it. Play 2/4. Lose 150. Play 5/10. Lose 250. Play 20/40. Win 1200. What is my problem. How come I only make money when I tilt. Oh well.. commence the hammering.

I am going to take a few days off of Poker. Try and get my head back on my shoulders where it belongs. Good luck, and keep the fish poor while I am away!


Blogger Veneno said...

Screw it!! I am not gonna bash you anymore. It just encourages your TILT style. So you know what? Stick with what works. You win on TILT..that is your continue to TILT and

11:27 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i give you less than 2 weeks before you make the infamous "I'm fucking broke" post.

6:52 AM

Blogger Veneno said...

Oh..and I did respond to your remark on TrumpJoshs's post.

7:44 AM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir, sir, sir. Tsk tsk. You will never learn so I wish you the best of luck! I'll leave you with some advice I read recently on Doyles Room in case by miracle it helps your tilt. Per Mike Caro: "Don't treat your bankroll like a tourney buy in!!" You will always go broke if you do that. Now take those days off and come back with a new, logical outlook.


8:04 AM

Blogger DuggleBogey said...

I spy, with my little eye, something that begins with the letter "I"...

10:44 AM

Blogger Drizztdj said...

Its coming... better either

a) hire a bankroll manager

b) pad the walls for the night the hit and run at the 20/40 doesn't hit

10:15 AM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home