Thursday, October 06, 2005

A little off track..

Well.. I started good. Then I decided to play some 5/10. With $250. At least I was properly armed. It ws not because I had tilted or lost alot of money. I just like the 5/10 game on Titan. It rocks! I mean it is really good. It seems the right mix of players who will fold sometimes, and players who try and suckout the two outs they have. So you make money from the guys who buyin for $100 and try and suckout a win and leave (hmm, sounds familiar), and you trade money back and forth with the decent guys. So far I have played 5 sessions and won 4 of the 5, two for decent amounts of money. So anyway, I should probably stay away but they are calling me.. Hopefully I can wait at least until I get to 2K. I could then take some stabs at 5/10 with enough buffer to keep me from going crazy about losing a buyin. I really hope to get up to 3K soon and then play 5/10 on Titan exclusively. It is a sweet game.

So for those who keep score:

1028 bankroll.

A winning Poker player again (about $400 over 2 years, so not wildly ahead, but not behind which is something).

Bust Outs stay at 9. Ok, I made that up, it could be more or less. Most of those being buyins and free money of under $200, building up to decent stacks, and then busting out on tilt.

Current Tilt Status: Moderate to low chance of tilting today and tomorrow, leading into the weekend we will just have to see.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rod said...

I could not see how long you have been posting so I have no clue on your limits - HOWEVER - with that said - I have to laught at your Current Tilt Status - Too funny!!

Grinder - another onliner.

1:54 PM

 
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

I have been posting for over two years. Been playing Poker for that long. Have had my bankroll up to 3K at one point, and played 5/10 fulltime. So do you laugh at dead cats in the street too? lol. Anyway, its one thing to know your weaknesses, it is another to change them.

5:19 PM

 
Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

I can always count on you for a good laugh.."Tilt Status"..that's a good one!

7:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home