Saturday, October 01, 2005

Brought to you by the letter T..

T.. as in Tilt. As in what the hell are you doing? So the past few days my good streak has turned downward. No so much. I was maybe down to 520-550 from my high of 630. Nothing to tilt about, right? WRONG! See I have this problem. I hate to lose. I need to win every day. I know. It sucks to be me. I try and break myself of this habit. Stapling my eyeballs to the chair doesnt help. See I do not need to see the cards to play! I am that good.

So anyway, the nasty suckout monster had been eating at my heals for a few days and I just lost it. I decided to take half my roll and hit a 5/10 table. Six max of course. Well.. to make a long story short, I won some, I lost alot, I won some more, and ended up the night ahead ohhhhh.. 300 bucks or so. SO the tilt monster has hidden under the keyboard again and all is right with the world. The bankroll is a very healthy $800 bucks> I am playing limit. I am enjoying myself most nights. I will also say I CAN NOT WAIT to have the roll to play 5/10. It is VERY sweet at Titan. VERY MUCH! Oh yeah, and thanks to April for the frosting on the cake.. no sooner does she wish me luck then do I take down a 110 dollar pot with pocket queens.

This public service announcement has been brought to you by the letter T. Please do not try this at home. This has been done by a trained ass monkey and should not be attempted without years of busting out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

So you survived the TILT monster...cool..lol

But try to come up with a game plan to beat that Monster down..next time you may not be so lucky.

12:15 AM

 
Blogger April said...

I thought the letter T stood for "Texas"...guess I was wrong.

Oh well, at least I'm not being called the "blackbird of doom". Yet. ;)

12:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home