Friday, September 30, 2005

WTF VENENO!

Damn Veneno and her pyramid schemes. Cmon Girl! At least warn me that Poker Stars is only holding a Blogger Tourney so they can get free advertising. If any of you other Bloggers want to join go ahead, but I am warning you that you must deface your Blog with Poker Stars advertising.

Anyway, I filled out the damn form so fuck it, here it is. I swear if I get you at my table I am taking you out:

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 7609581

4 Comments:

Blogger Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

um...Did I force you?..Are you an Adult?..btw..I was just following the crowd..everyone is in..

And as for taking me out..BRING IT ON!!...lol

7:57 PM

 
Blogger April said...

Oh quit your bitching!!! It's not like anyone reads this blog anymore anyway. ;)

8:39 PM

 
Blogger surflexus said...

lol..they got us Sir. See ya there.

8:02 PM

 
Blogger zila said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
relax cure play

12:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home