Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Duuuudeee.. someone stole your brain..

Wow. I found a good table. I only won one hand. It was a good one. I had pocket sevens. It went something like this:

Dealt to SirFWALGMan [ 7s 7c ]
Thundertj raises [$0.50].
SirFWALGMan calls [$0.50].
blessed_2_B calls [$0.25].
Againstheods calls [$0.50].
mumbles147 calls [$0.50].
kevbar13 calls [$0.40].
josh2224 calls [$0.25].

So far so good. Min raise. Always play your pocket pairs! 5/10 rule and all that.

** Dealing Flop ** [ 7d, 3c, 3s ]
kevbar13 checks.
josh2224 checks.
Thundertj bets [$3].
>You have options at Table 11698 Table!.
SirFWALGMan raises [$6].
blessed_2_B folds.
Againstheods folds.
mumbles147 folds.
kevbar13 folds.
josh2224 calls [$6].
Thundertj calls [$3].

Ok. So I FLOPPED a NUT BOAT! Only one hand beats me here! 33!!! WOO HOO! YES!
I feel good. Why did I raise? Because Thunder had been WAY aggressive all night and I
did not feel he would fold. The other caller, while equally bad of a player, surprised me by calling.

** Dealing Turn ** [ 9c ]
>You have options at Table 11698 Table!.
josh2224 checks.
Thundertj bets [$10].
SirFWALGMan is all-In [$16.80]
josh2224 calls [$16.80].
Thundertj calls [$6.80].

WOW! Wicked aggressive! These guys must have good hands. At this point I think I have the best hand.. maybe not.. but I am committed to this hand. No way am I folding. I am SO surprised this goes three ways again. Lets see the results..

** Dealing River ** [ 2d ]
josh2224 checks.
Thundertj checks.
josh2224 shows [ Td, 3h ] three of a kind, threes.
Thundertj doesn't show [ Kh, Ks ] two pairs, kings and threes.
SirFWALGMan shows [ 7s, 7c ] a full house, Sevens full of threes.
SirFWALGMan wins $69 from the main pot with a full house, Sevens full of threes.

Ok. Interesting. How can KK be good with three callers? I can sort of see how T3 was in. However, the trips were so obvious only a moron would not have seen them. So I do not like either play. Except for the fact that I won $69 at a $25/NL table which is really good. I do not know if I would have been able to laydown the T3 myself. So anyway, if you see these players say hello from Sir!

2 Comments:

Blogger DuggleBogey said...

I wonder if mr. KK knows that min raises make baby jesus cry?

4:54 AM

 
Blogger GaryC said...

I think he does now. LOL.

I'm with you Sir on not being able to get away from the three. Of course, I probably wouldn't have called a raise with it in the first place.

G

8:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home