Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Well.. that was quick..

Wow! That was quick! I lost. Fifth hand of the game. I get dealt Pocket Rockets. The blinds are $15. I raise $100. Nice size raise for the rockets. Nobody without a good hand *should* be in this. However that is not the way it works sometimes. The flop is 663. Two hearts. Now I bet out $250. I get called two ways. Now one of a few things are happening here:

1. Someone has a 6 and I am dead.
2. Someone is on a draw and I better make it expensive for them to keep going.
3. Someone has a pair of (x) and thinks that is good.

The next card is a ten of spades. So now I have two flush draws on the board. I decide to play a little risky and decide people are on draws. So I decide that the probability of someone having played something with a six in it is somewhat low. So I push here. Not a horrible move. Except someone played K6o and got lucky. Oh well. Whatcha gonna do?

4 Comments:

Blogger Slayre said...

Good to have ya back..

7:13 PM

 
Blogger doubleas said...

glad to see you're posting again

8:46 PM

 
Blogger Heafy said...

He's Baaaaaaaaaaaack!

8:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The whiteboy is back. Nice to hear from ya again.

ChiefBigtoke

4:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home