Wednesday, June 22, 2005

A day in the life

I have been playing NL again. If anyone wins at .50/1 limit let me know. I can not see how. Ten people in pre-flop. Anyone with a chance at a runner-runner anything plays to the river. No matter what strength you show nobody pays attention. Suckouts. Suckouts. Suckouts. I am trying to stop my knee jerk reactions in NL. They cost me too much. I made a nice laydown today. I had TT, he had JJ. He raised pre-flop. The flop was 742. He bet pot ($3). I raised double ($6). He pushed in. I folded. Nice fold. Not sure I always would have done that in the past. I am trying to be a good doobie. Somedays are easier than others. I think I should buy Super System

Oops. 2 pair vs a set of 2’s. hmm. Maybe I shoulda known? Oh well. Something to work on. Every wonder why blind hands get you in so much trouble, lol.

On the upside I have been crushing the 5/1 SNGs lately. I have in the last 10 games probably won 1st 4 times, 2nd 2 times, and 3rd once. I have Joos to thank. He said I was excellent at 5/1 SNGs according to some online poker DB. Something like 91% win ratio. I wanted to prove him wrong. DAMMIT!

And its off to the nightly 2/0..

Ug. Nasty night. Got blinded down. Made a couple bad calls. Went out before the first break. It has been a while since I did that. AJ vs AA doomed me. Oh well, I do this every night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home