Sunday, May 15, 2005

Poker Blog: Day 1

Know what I miss about poker. That superior feeling. Like nah nah, I am better than you! I mean fuck that felt good. Sneering down at all the losers. Lol. Now I have joined their merry bunch. I am not even sure why either. Anyway for today I have decided to go back and forget everything I know about poker. I am going to just read page 80 of SSHE and only play hands that it says I should. Fold everything else. Play limit. See what happens.

So... Hello, my name is Sir and I have decided to write a Poker blog. It will probably lead to me getting a swelled head and let everyone out there have a good laugh, but what the hell, it sounds like fun anyways. I will keep you posted with every tiny detail until you are so nauseated you can not stop coming back. Wish me luck!


Blogger TenMile said...

Good Luck.

Ahhh, you aren't going around asking for links are you?

8:50 AM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Few things:

(1) Did you redeposit already?
(2) You really need to fix your Party bankroll on the right hand side of the poker blog - I think it's a little inflated.

That's it for now!

11:43 AM

Blogger Drizztdj said...

You need a tracking bracelet to shock you everytime you try to log onto Party.

Welcome back.

7:17 AM


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home